- 1. Standard Questions
- 1. When are classes offered?
- 2. How much do classes cost?More
CCW Classes cost $75 if paid in advance ($90 if you wait to pay at the door).
The cost includes lunch, range time, eye/ear protection and the use of a pistol if needed.
- 3. How much ammo do I need to bring to class?More
CCW Class: Each shooter requires 100 rounds (you will shoot at least 50), more depending on the individual shooter's ability to demonstrate the proper safety when manipulating the firearm.
Intermediate Pistol Class: Each shooter is required to bring 300 rounds.
Home Firearm Safety: NO AMMO is required. (This class has no shooting component)
Personal Protection in the Home: Each shoot is required to bring 300 rounds.
- 4. What equipment is required?More
- Pistol and one or more magazines (loaner pistols are available)
- Eye and Ear Protection (loaner equipment is available)
- Proper clothing for the expected weather conditions
Intermediate Pistol Class:
- Holster (IWB or OWB) - no cross draw, shoulder, or middle-of-back holsters
- 3 or more magazines
- Mag Holder
- 300 rounds
- Apparel appropriate for the weather (rain or shine)
- Lunch and hydration
- Hearing and eye protection
- Billed hat
- 5. How long are the classes?More
CCW Class Duration: 8-hours (typically 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM, maybe a bit longer)
Intermediate Pistol Class Duration: 4-hours (to be scheduled with a maximum of 4 people)
Home Firearm Safety Duration: 3-hours
Personal Protection in the Home Duration: 5-hours